This is actually a permanent page in my blog. https://umadevu.wordpress.com/to-do-before-its-late/
However, the list has got slight changes by cutting off few because I achieved those goals and taking down few because I found them inappropriate to me now. I thought to share it with you all, before I bring the changes to the real page. 🙂
- Go for a movie alone.
- Climb a mountain
- Candle light dinner
Visit Lulu mall, Cochin
- Play guitar skillfully ( Right now it sucks -_- )
- Learn to speak a foreign language
Own a DSLR Create a library at home
- Sleep under stars in a jungle
- Long road trip with my besties
- Get Shape ( I know LoL )
Write a book Ride a cycle through villages unknown to me.
- Get ‘Aum’ tattoo
- Watch 3 movies back to back in a cinema hall.
- Take a midnight walk in beach.
- Travel and make a short film that inspires everyone to travel more.
Get drenched in rain Be someone’s mentor/Godfather Stay up all night listening to a guy
- Visit a Buddist monastry in Tibet and Bhutan
- Travel via Air
- In home, have a space for just movie, music and books.
- Own artworks. Hang it on the wall.
- Lie down in a grass field with a guy and just stare blankly at the stars.
- Do some remarkable help for someone without anyone knowing it.
- Go without using mobile phones for six months
Start my own company
- Make the company bigger
- Work for a respected firm
- Work for a non-profit organization; Volunteer for something useful
Drop everything I do to be with a friend in need. Escape a dangerous situation (ALone)
- Own a nice sunglass
- Own a nice watch
- Go long, real long rides on motorbike with love
Suffer silently coz of love Get one scar with a good story to tell about that.
- Enjoy vagabonding
- Attend a concert (Specifying Thaikkudam Bridge)
- Take a long walk on a scenic place with your backpack and collapse exhausted near a river bed
Fall hopelessly in love.
- Visit Bali for Scuba diving
- Feel the snow
- Go trekking
- Give flower to a stranger
- Take picture of a new born baby
Spend time with specially talented children Visit an orphanage
- Attend Sunburn Party
- Attend Kumbhamela
- Smoke ( statutory warning : smoking is injurious to health )
- Drink beer on the roof top on a starry night
- Meet a film star and get an autograph
Write Script for short films
- Buy dinner for family